What is the best way to bring my wife into the United States? 4 Answers as of March 03, 2011

How long it will take to bring my wife from Kenya to the United States? I am green card holder in the USA. What is the difference between green card holder and U.S. Citizen when they bring their sponsor to the United States? Which is better to file for my wife, green card holder or citizen?

If you were a citizen bringing a spouse she would be considered an immediate relative and the process would be faster. As a green card holder you may still petition for her and I advise getting the first stage on file ASAP but there is a queue for these visas and the speed will depend on availability of the visas and how soon you can apply to become a U.S. citizen and upgrade your petition. I would be happy to consult with you on your case. I do charge for consultations but whatever is paid for the consultation would be a credit toward the fees for your case if you retain us for further work after the consult. The consultation can be scheduled as indicated below by contacting my secretary, Janet, by phone.
As a greencard holder, you could be waiting years to bring your spouse to this country. However, if you were a U.S. citizen, it would be much faster.
Start by filing for a visa and then decide.
The difference is wait time. The denying rate is increasing given the increased number of fraudulent marriage. It is your burden to prove your marriage is in good faith. You need to retain professional service if you want to avoid mistakes.