What's the best approach to an open bench warrant and a failure to appear in court from 22 years ago? 1 Answers as of June 03, 2015

I never received any notice of court date/warrant. I had moved. Also, my record says I plead guilty to "DWAI Alcohol-2 or more prior convictions VTL 1192 within 10 years." I don't understand what that means, since I was pulled over/arrested/charged a total of one time in my life. I need a clean record to eventually take the Bar (just started law school).

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
Hire a lawyer to try to get the DA to drop the case. I did this a couple of years ago on a 40 year old warrant.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/3/2015
Click to View More Answers: