What is the average settlement for getting physical therapy? 1 Answers as of May 07, 2012

I was T Boned on driver side on 2/16/12. I've been taking meds. ever since and in physical therapy. Nothing seems to be working. I'm getting to start going to the pain clinic for a MRI and shots in my lower back pain and spasms. My question is what is the average settlement for this ,since the the accident was not my fault.

Beaver Holt Sternlicht and Courie, P.A.
Beaver Holt Sternlicht and Courie, P.A. | Mark A. Sternlicht
Assuming that the other driver was at fault, an attorney would need to see your medical records and bills to evaluate your claim. Until your treatment has been completed, any evaluation would be incomplete. Since physical therapy and medications are not working and you are about to receive pain management treatment because of your ongoing problems, it would probably be a good idea for you to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney.