What are the ways to adjust status from B-2 visa? 3 Answers as of September 03, 2014

I am trying to sponsor my mother and sister for a green card. I am a US citizen and already submitted a petition for my mom. Once my mom gets her green card I believe she will be able to apply for my sister (she is unmarried and under 21) but is there a way to do adjustment of status instead? For example if my sister comes on B2 and my mom submits for adjustment of status for her while they are both in the US?

No, because the adjustment of status can only be filed when the priority date is current and when your mother comes to the US she will only be a permanent resident and the visa priority dates are not current for children of US permanent residents.
Do not even think of bringing your sister over on tourist visa and having her stay. She will get deported with a bar.
No. Your sister would need to maintain her status until a visa is available to adjust her status. She also cannot enter the United States with a tourist with the intent to seek permanent residence.