What are the steps to take to have my records expunged? 1 Answers as of November 11, 2014

I was convicted of a misdemeanor DUI 18 years ago, and was recently turned down for a job that had been offered to me because it came up on the background check. Is there any way I can have the record expunged?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
Unfortunately, New York does not expunge.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 11/11/2014
Click to View More Answers: