What are the steps to get residency for my fiance? Posted on May 04, 2011

My fiancé was brought to the US as a child illegally. Would he have to go to Mexico to apply for a green card or can I file a petition for him since I’m a US citizen? Will it be easier if we marry before or shall we wait off for his residency?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: