What are the rules of Mutual Combat in Washington? 2 Answers as of February 26, 2013

Mutual Combat is legal in the state of Washington, but I am curious as to what the rules are. I know that both parties must agree to Mutual Combat, and that if one person says "I'm done" or something similar, the fight is over and they lose. I assume also that if one is knocked out, the fight is over and they lose. But what about "Cheap Shots" such as eye gouging, fish hooks, and strikes to the genitals. But of course I assume that weapons (besides your body) are off limits. Also is it legal for a Man to engage in Mutual Combat with a Woman?

Mutual combat is a myth. The only legal mutual combat is in the context of sanctioned fights or sparring.
Patrick Earl Attorney
Patrick Earl Attorney | Patrick Owen Earl
This sounds like research instead of an actual case. What is this information for?