What are the requirements to file a divorce and how much will the cost if I married out of the country? 1 Answers as of December 05, 2016

I'm a tourist here and I stayed here since February 20, 2016.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
The question is residency. If you've been a resident of the state of California for at least six months and residing in the county where you intend to file for three months, you can initiate a divorce action.. More information is needed to better understand your situation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 12/5/2016
Click to View More Answers: