What are the regulations for taking my ex to court for custody? Posted on July 02, 2011

I was just wondering the regulations if I take him to court for child support. Will my son be able to go to his dads if he is living with a person that has been to prison for meth and had her kids taken away by the state. And background checks? If he has a criminal background? And has not supplied anything ever to help raise him. Does not help pay for him childcare, or his food. Nothing.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: