What are the possibilites for me to fix my boyfriends immigration status? 3 Answers as of June 08, 2011

What are the possibilities for me to fix my boyfriend? He came in with a visa.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
If you marry him and he meets all of the requirements he should qualify for a green card. Speak with an attorney, for a free consultation you may contact my office.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/8/2011
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
If he is otherwise admissible, you can marry him, file a petition for him and then he can apply for permanent residence.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 6/8/2011
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
If you marry and are a US citizen, you can then petition for him. The marriage must be bona fide, with the intention of having a shared life together.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: