What are the penalties for violating my probation on a receiving and concealing motor vehicles charge? 7 Answers as of April 17, 2013

I’m on probation for receiving and concealing motor vehicles. I just violated my probation by being in the car with guns. What will happen to me? It was my friend’s guns and he told them that they where his. This is my first violation.

You should expect to spend the remainder of the probation in jail or prison.
Well the judge can keep you on probation, give you jail time, or pack you off to prison. Get a lawyer.
I would let your PO know of the violation. Your question depends on your prior history and the new charge.
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
Potentially, you face all of the time that the court had suspended originally. An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence.
Get an attorney and defend yourself. On violation of probation the normal penalty is that the probation is terminated and you serve the time sentenced in jail or prison. That commonly occurs on the first violation.
    Conway Law Pllc.
    Conway Law Pllc. | B. L. Conway
    Well, You are looking at the time that is hanging over your head. The Judge will take the position that you owe that time and the Court gave you a chance. You must show the Court that you are worthy of another chance.
    Henry Lebensbaum | Henry Lebensbaum
    It depends on the terms of your probation in part; but not good.