What are the penalties for a 2nd ticket for driving after revocation? 11 Answers as of April 23, 2014

I have a suspended revoked license from a DUI. And I have received my 2nd ticket for driving after revocation. I was wondering what the penalties were for this?

Up to a year in jail. In Michigan anyway.
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC
Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC | Thomas A. Medford, Jr.
A heavy fine and/or jail time if the DA files repeat offender papers.
Answer Applies to: District of Columbia
Likely jail time. Having a DUI just makes your matter more serious.
Cornish, Crowley, Rockafellow, & Sartz, PLLC
Cornish, Crowley, Rockafellow, & Sartz, PLLC | Jacob Peter Sartz IV
If you are charged with operating on a suspended/revoked license, second offense, the penalties, if convicted, may include: Up to one-year (1 yr.) in county jail, Fines up to $1,000.00, costs, other fees, community service, probation up to two years other sanctions at the discretion of the court, including restitution. Additional license sanctions, including additional Driver's responsibility fees, extended periods before you could get a review, vehicle impound, or other sanctions pursuant to the rules of the Department of State, administered separately and in addition to any sanctions imposed by the court. If you are only charged with a operating on a suspended/revoked license, first offense, the penalties, if convicted, may include: Up to ninety-three days (93) in county jail, Fines up to $500.00, costs, other fees, community service, probation up to two years other sanctions at the discretion of the court, including restitution. Additional license sanctions, including additional Driver's responsibility fees, extended periods before you could get a review, vehicle impound, or other sanctions pursuant to the rules of the Department of State, administered separately and in addition to any sanctions imposed by the court.? See MCL 257.904. If you need specific legal advice for your particular circumstances, I encourage you to privately consult with a lawyer. If you are charged with an offense and cannot afford to pay for your own defense, the court may appoint you an attorney payable at the public's expense. You have a right to counsel.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Its a misdemeanor and will involve some mandatory jail time.
    You have two issues to deal with. Driving while licensed suspended is a violation of the terms of your DUI sentence. This means that the judge can sentence you up to the remaining un-served jail time. This means if you served one day for the DUI, that means that the judge has 363 more days of jail time that he could impose, plus, you would be looking at the imposition of jail time of the separate charge of driving while license suspended. Also, I suspect that you were also required to drive with an interlock device on your car and you didn't comply with that. That is a separate charge. Also, I suspect that you were driving without insurance. That is also a separate charge. Bottom line, you are in trouble.
    Connell-Savela
    Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
    It is a minimum of 30 days in jail. If you can get reinstated, often we can get you a zero point deal if you cannot get reinstated, we might be able to avoid jail time a conviction adds 1 year to your license suspension.
    Anderson Law Office
    Anderson Law Office | Scott L. Anderson
    In MN the max penalty is 90 days in jail and/or a $1000 fine. If this is your second offense you should get representation as soon as possible.
    It's still a misdemeanor with fines, court costs, driver's responsibility fees, and additional driving points. With each subsequent conviction the chance for jail increases. Consult with an experienced criminal defense lawyer right away.
    The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
    It could be charged as a felony, with a mandatory minimum of 30 days in jail or 300 hours community service, up to a maximum of three years prison.
    30-60 days in jail, plus probation and community service.