What are our options if my husband was deported and came back to the US illegally? Posted on June 23, 2011

My husband was deported in 1997 and came back to the United States illegally. I have already started the petition. We have been married for 10 years and have 5 US citizen children. How long will the process take for him to come back? Can we do it from Mexico where he is from?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: