What are our options if it’s been a year and my fiancé still haven't gotten a court date and he's incident? 1 Answers as of February 17, 2016

I have a question regarding my fiancé who was charged with aggravated child molestation, which was stating by my daughter. He was arrested and released a month and a half later. My daughter has spoken to the DA and counselor and stated that she made it up because she was made at him. My daughter is a ten year old kid and didn't realize the damage that she created. Is this illegal for the court to just sit on the case? What does he do to get it taken care of?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
He cannot do anything. The prosecutor will decide IF they are going to drop it, or prosecute it.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 2/17/2016
Click to View More Answers: