What are our options if a green card holder is marrying B2 visitor? Posted on June 23, 2011

I got my green card in February of 2008. I am going to apply for my citizenship in November 2011. My question is, can I marry a B2 visitor visa holder and would she be able to stay in the USA if I file I-130? I am going to get married and I would like to have a baby but do not want my baby to be born out side of US. My fiance has traveled to the US a couple of times already on her B2 visa. I would just like to know what are my options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: