What are our chances of getting E-11 Green Card or EB-1A? 5 Answers as of April 13, 2015

I am from Ukraine. My husband and I are interested in any immigration that concerns people with extraordinary abilities. I would like you to evaluate our chances to get E 11 Green Card or EB-1A. Here is Our case in short:
My husband (35 years old). is -a world champion among juniors at boxing (1999)
- the winner of Europe Cup (among adults)
-the winner of World Cup among Oil Countries
- the participant of the Olimpic Games in Sydney in 2000
-multi champion of Ukraine and other competitions.
We have publications in local press, in Internet about his caree.
He is now a senior coach of our region.
I understand that USCIS will be looking toward his coaching.
As for my husband’s coaching he is rather promising coach. His boxers took part in different national and international competitions among juniors and had successful results. My husband would like to find a job of a coach in the USA after he gets there. He is planning to go to the USA this summer as a tourist and during this time he would like to start changing his status. Tell me, please what chances we have and how much our case will cost.

McKenzie,Wilkes & Mahmoud | Henry Nasif Mahmoud
Please forward me his name and various articles about him. You have not given enough information for a clear evaluation regarding the ease or difficulty in the case. In the past we have charged a range of $3500 - $10,000 depending on how much work there was to do in the case.
It is very difficult to evaluate this on a forum like this one. It sounds like he has a lot of accomplishments. I cannot say if said accomplishments rise to the level of "extraordinary ability" without more. It could, but I am unable to tell.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
Significantly more information is needed in order to properly analyze immigration options for your husband and to assess the likelihood of success. Beyond saying that, it is challenging to persuade the USCIS that an applicant has attained sustained acclaim and met the standard of having "extraordinary ability" in the field - i.e. that the applicant is among the elite small percentage of experts at the very top of the field on a worldwide basis, and to be successful an applicant's petition must be accompanied by strong documentation, including carefully crafted expert opinion letters. One more issue: in order for your husband to enter the U.S. on a visitor's visa, he must have a genuine intention to enter the U.S. temporarily for the purpose stated in the B1/B2 visa and to then depart from the U.S. If one falsely asserts an intention to enter the U.S. only temporarily while in fact intending to look for a permanent job and to apply for a permanent (immigrant) visa, he risks very serious consequences associated with visa fraud. Notwithstanding this, it is permissible to enter the U.S. with genuine "nonimmigrant intent" and then later form a new intention to remain permanently, if authorized. It would be wise for your husband to engage an immigration attorney to learn all of the relevant facts in order to advise him about immigration-related eligibilities, options and strategies. Some immigration law firms, including mine, offer legal services on a "flat fee" basis so that a client will know the total expense from the very beginning, and a few immigration law firms, including mine, offer an initial consultation free of charge.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
My experience in doing many EB-1 extraordinary worker cases is that it is very arbitrary. While many do get approved, I sometimes see very strong cases denied and very weak cases approved. Many times I will recommend the client try it if there is nothing to lose by trying.
It is doable but difficult to estimate chances until all the documents are gathered and reviewed.