What are the next steps for an I30? 4 Answers as of August 11, 2011

I am illegal alien, I got married with a permanent resident, he just became a citizen. I had a I-130 approved. What is the next step we have to make?

441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Well that depends did you enter the US legally with a visa or without proper paperwork. If you came legally you just need to file an adjustment package. However, if you didn't then it depends on when your I-130 was filed and when you last entered the US.
Law Office of Nora Rilo
Law Office of Nora Rilo | Nora Rilo
How did you enter the US? If you entered legally, then you file for residency. If you entered illegal, only if your petition was filed before 4/30/2001 can you file for residency here in the US otherwise you have to go to your native country to the US embassy, with the problem that you will need a waiver for remaining in the US illegally. Consult an attorney before taking action.
If you were inspected and admitted into the U.S. Then you file for an adjustment of status.
it depends on how you entered the US.