What are the needed documents on filing status for Chapter 7 if married with a declaration of legal separation? 7 Answers as of March 12, 2014

I’m filing status for Chapter 7 and have two choices. A. Legally separated. B. Physically separated in different housing. Are there any issues with choice A, such extensive documentation of living situation, not representing as man and wife?

Pick the one that is the truth. There are no adverse consequences of either choice.
If you live separately then you have to show the expenses of your household and if the trustee asks, you can get an affidavit from your spouse.
Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law
Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law | Christiaan van Niekerk
You have to disclose the real situation and not what you choose to disclose.
Rosenberg & Press
Rosenberg & Press | Max L. Rosenberg
Clearly from your question, you're trying to file your bankruptcy yourself. The question you should be asking is where can I find a decent bankruptcy attorney to help me file my bankruptcy. Instead of worrying about your status which you cannot possibly understand without having gone to law school and spent tears practicing bankruptcy law you should start finding an attorney who can help you and guide you through the treacherous waters of bankruptcy. Good luck and I hope you choose wisely.
If you are legally separated, you will have a court order signed by a judge.
    Goldsmith & Guymon | Marjorie Guymon
    Either option results in the same outcome. You are then required to enter a separate schedule of living expenses for that spouse, and you are not required to produce income information relative to them. This information is only intended to give general information in response to an inquiry. It does not establish an attorney client relationship. This response is only based upon the limited facts presented and is merely intended to assist you in determining if you should contact an attorney to provide you with legal advice.
    Deborah F Bowinski, Attorney & Counselor at Law | Debby Bowinski
    A legal separation is where there has been a court proceeding filed for a Legal Separation. If you are just living separately then the second one is the option you should choose.