What are my rights to stay in a house that I have paid taxes for an extended period of time? Posted on February 02, 2011

I've been paying taxes for sixteen years and my boyfriend has been put in a nursing home temporary the ex girlfreind's name is on the deeds with his and she trying to go to court and have me removed.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: