What are my rights regarding a summons sent to my employer in a divorce case? Posted on July 15, 2011

In my divorce settlement I was awarded 7000.00 payable to me by my ex at 200/month. It stated in the order if he failed to pay it could be garnished from his wages. I filed the correct paperwork to do this and his employer was served with it. They were served in feb 2011 and have never responded to the summons.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: