What are my rights regarding my divorce decree? Posted on March 20, 2011

#4 decree if divorce for child concerns any health expense over "out of pocket" expense of $500, to the party would did not consent or incur the expense, must be approved in advance in writing by both parties or by prior court order.< My ex wife already had our daughter in counseling, and the counselor said our daughter no longer needed counseling. I paid for the out of pocket expense, even though I did not agree to it. Now again she is putting her in counseling without my consent with a different counselor. I do not feel our daughter needs further counseling, as did the previous counselor. What are my rights? Is the $500 act as an individual amount or is it $500 over time?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: