What are my rights regarding dental payments and child custody? Posted on July 15, 2011

Do I have to pay dental on my son when he turns 18. The divorce papers state minor child.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: