What are my rights in my husbands domestic violence case? 1 Answers as of January 13, 2011

my husband has to go to court for domestic violence charge but he is innocent. I have tried to amend the restraining order on him but the judge refused and no one will talk to me or listen to what i have to say. my daughter called the law because she thought my husband was hurting me but she was not even in the room. the prosecutor has no evidence of any crime being committed and i need legal advice as to how i can help my husband.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
If you are the victim then you need to write a letter to the judge explaining what happened and that your husband so not have been arrested. Also you husband should hire an attorney to advocate on his behalf.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 1/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: