What are my rights in my custody case if I want to give full custody to a family member? 1 Answers as of January 06, 2012

I want to give one of my family members custody of my kids, but my caseworker told my family member that she was trying to get custody of them.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
You need a lawyer. Now. A caseworker trying to "(G)et custody" of children is often trying to have them made wards of the state. That is the first step to having them adopted, where you lose all rights. I repeat: You need a lawyer now.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 1/6/2012
Click to View More Answers: