What are my rights in a divorce case if I am disabled? 2 Answers as of July 19, 2011

My brother suffered tramatic brain injury, not competent enough to do proxy, legal wife not doing anything, his insurance cancelled and he is on verge of being "discharged" from the facility.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jared Altman
Law Office of Jared Altman | Jared Altman
Your question involves a very specific and specialized area of law. I can refer you to an appropriate attorney but I am not comfortable doing so without speaking to you first. If you want a referral then please contact me.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 7/19/2011
Palumbo and Kosofsky
Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
You need to have a guardian appointed for him.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 7/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: