What are my rights if my father died without a will, my stepmother had a will made after that and excluded me from everything? 1 Answers as of July 28, 2017

I grew up in that house before stepmother. I fixed that house for them. I was that told it would be split up between us kids. Her daughters screwed me out of the will before stepmom died.

Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C.
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C. | Brian Haggerty
You (and your siblings) were entitled to half of your father's estate, if he died without a will, AND if he hadn't transferred the house to joint ownership between him and his new wife. Many married couples own everything jointly therefore nothing is subject to the will or probate. It sounds like you are a few steps behind, if stepmother has already died. You need to hire a lawyer and get started running this down before statutes of limitations start to close on you.