What are my rights if I went to the doctor to have lymphoma removed but was told that it was not it, but I come to find out I was right years later? 2 Answers as of September 08, 2016

I went to a doctor back in 2009 to have a lymphoma removed. When I went to surgery, the doctor said that it was my rib and there was nothing he could do. I've been living with this pain up until now. When I went to have the bone cut down because it was unbearable to live with anymore, I come to find out, it was a lymphoma after all. I've been living with this bulge in my back that was pushing on my nerve column.

Go to a local attorney who specializes in medical malpractice to see if you have a case not barred by the Statute of Limitations. Your question probably requires more expertise than anyone who might respond to you has.
You should see a malpractice lawyer ASAP. Contact your local bar association for a referral.