What are my rights as a stay at home mother? 1 Answers as of April 27, 2011

My husband and I are breaking up. I would like to know my rights being a stay at home mother of 3 for the past 10 yrs. Now my husband has changed bank account numbers and left me with no access to money along with verbal abuse and telling me to leave. Our state is New Jersey.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
The Davies Law Firm, P.A. | Robert F. Davies, Esq.
Please call me. You have an emergency that needs to be dealt with. This kind of attack happens once in a while. Your soon-to-be-ex-husband needs to get told by the Judge to not do this. I can help. Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the telephone call and no charge for the first office visit.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 4/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: