What are my rights as a minor for going to college without my parents consent? Posted on August 05, 2011

I am 17 and I have been accepted to cal state university east bay. My parents do not approve of the college I'm going to. Moreno valley, California

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: