What are my rights as an employee if I was terminated immediately? 3 Answers as of August 12, 2015

I got a municipal citation in the mail for $185.00 for disorderly conduct by a police department. The person who filed this false report to an officer; done this it out for retaliation of me getting them fired from their job. I'm mentally disabled and they abused and harassed me for a year. I brought several complaints and documents of prove to their boss and they were terminated immediately. What are my rights?

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
MS is an at will employment State, which means that you can be terminated for any reason that is not discriminatory. You indicate that you have a mental disability. I suggest you file a complaint with the EEOC.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
Contact an attorney to review your overall matter.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
you should talk to an attorney. I do not understand your circumstances. For starters, I do not understand that part about: municipal citation in the mail Therefore, I should not attempt to advise you without a clearer understanding of the facts.