What are my rights against harassment from police officials? 1 Answers as of June 07, 2011

My brother keeps getting harassed by the police in my town and probation officer.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goolsby Law Office
Goolsby Law Office | Richard Goolsby
If you want a straight response, in my opinion, there is no easy answer or at least probably not one you would want to hear. For instance, in my opinion, a person would frequently be fighting a losing battle to try to take either a probation officer or a police officer to court. This is particularly true, in my opinion, in a small town. Hopefully, he can get along until he is completed with all probation requirements. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 6/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: