What are my other options if to get my CDL if I had a traffic ticket from 1995? 2 Answers as of May 30, 2016

When I went to DMV to get my Class B CDL, I was told that I have an outstanding warrant in another state from 1995. I called the number they gave me. I have been trying to pay this ticket but there are 155 counties in another state and no office can find anything out about it. Just a citation number and the year 1995. I have been calling for over a month now but I can’t get anywhere. I need my CDL for my job.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Your only option is to retain the right attorney to investigate the matter and negotiate with the Department of Driver's Services.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/30/2016
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law | John Hugger
Hire an attorney! x
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 5/30/2016
Click to View More Answers: