What are my options regarding trust fraud by trustee/co-beneficiary? 2 Answers as of August 22, 2016

My grandma set up a living trust for my sister and I before she died and named my sister trustee. I was never told about the trust which contained 3 beach properties. My sister never told me about it. Now, 15 years later, I found it out accidentally and I am suing her for breach of trust. She finally showed up to court after 6 months and now will be filing a response. I am afraid she will lie about me. We have not been in contact for 12 years. I need an attorney to help with this litigation but she is a millionaire and I am poor so I am afraid she will hire an attorney and even though she is guilty of forgery notary fraud and more she will win. She is guilty of fraud, financial elder abuse and breach of trust. I need some help with this but no lawyer would take it initially because these things happened over ten years ago.

Perhaps you could find a lawyer who will take the case on a percentage?
You need to keep looking for an attorney in your area or nearby who will handle the case. The question is whether you reasonably should have known about the fraud and her breach of the Trust before you did find out. That is a factual issue which would be decided by a judge or jury and not on a motion by your sister. ?Since an attorney who represents you might receive a sizable attorney fee if the case is handled on a contingency fee basis, I would think you should be able to find an attorney who handles contract litigation cases. Go to your local county bar association to see if they have a lawyer referral panel. ?It will be a difficult case because you may need a handwriting expert to prove the forgery, etc. Good luck.