What are my options regarding my child supporty and child custody case? Posted on July 14, 2011

I owe about 1200 dollars in child support and I work a dead end job, I have a bench warrant so I really can't find an extra job to pay off the child support. I also want to fight for joint custody or at least visitation rights. But I don't know how to go about all of this. The child support is for Michigan and right now I live in Illinois. I just need a list of options and such.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: