What are my options regarding acceptance of offer of settlement? 2 Answers as of June 03, 2015

I was injured in an auto accident. The at fault drivers' insurance accepted the claim. The adjuster made an offer of settlement. I accepted in writing via email. The offer was 3260 less BCBS lien. Upon the insurance company's receipt of an updated BCBS lien, which was less than the original notice of lien, the adjuster reduced its offer. I had already accepted the offer and was never informed that it was conditional, only that my net would be reduced by BCBS lien. Is this a legal binding contract?

Ramsay Law Firm, P.A.
Ramsay Law Firm, P.A. | Martha L. Ramsay
There is no way to answer this without getting more information. I highly recommend you consult with a Personal Injury Attorney in your area to discuss your options. Consultations are usually free so you would have nothing to lose.
Beaver Holt Sternlicht and Courie, P.A.
Beaver Holt Sternlicht and Courie, P.A. | Mark A. Sternlicht
It sounds like a binding contract, but a review of the emails is necessary to be able to be more certain.