What are my options if not only do I have equity but I had about $20,000 gifted equity and now I can’t touch it? 5 Answers as of August 18, 2015

We filed chapter 7 seven years ago. The reaffirmation was mailed by the court to the wrong address and AACU never got it. I didn’t even know anything about reaffirmation until seven years later when AACU told me when I called inquiring about borrowing against my equity for home improvements. AACU says that there is absolutely nobody who can do anything about it now. They have a deadline and they never got it. No lawyer or judge can change it.

You can reopen your case and have it submitted for judge approval but judge may also deny it.
That is correct. This error can not be fixed. Apply with a different lender.
Equity in what? It would have helped if you had thrown me a bone or even a crumb of detail so I could address this issue, but I am going to guess that you are talking about your home because mortgage lenders are notorious for providing their customers with unsolicited, irresponsible and incorrect legal advice. What this lender is telling you is that it does not value you as a customer and wants you to SHOVE OFF because they will not help you. So if you want to pull money out of your house by refinancing it, you will have to go to another lender. A local credit union may be a good place to start this process.
I am having difficulty understanding your question and your present intentions. It would be wise for you to discuss this matter either with your prior bankruptcy counsel or someone who practices in that area of the law.
If the court approved the reaffirm then it's done and it's the law. Doesn't matter if it got lost in the mail.