What are my options if the judge disregards my requests in our custody trial? Posted on May 19, 2011

I, the mother & custodial parent, filed for a hearing regarding visitation. I had asked for a firm schedule and 75% transportation being provided for from the dad. The results are that he has extended hours, and I have to do 90% of the transportation. As well as wean my child before the end of the next month. Dealing with transportation, we are supposed to meet at a halfway neutral spot on the weekday visit and at his church on the weekend. The neutral spot because I am not allowed to be on his property by request of his parents. That's completely fine, but the part that gets to me is that, as I also live with my mother and she employs me to watch my young brothers; the recommendation of the ref. states that every Sunday I must meet the dad at the church; but by request of my mom I am not have my brothers near the father because of his anger issues and her job in human services, but the ref. didn't seem to care. I know I can request for a DeNovo hearing but because I paid for this last hearing and am living off $200 CS a month, I don't have any more money to spare. Short of trying to work things out with the father, what are my options?