What are my options if I've received 2 trespassing tickets and 1 MDOP? 1 Answers as of November 07, 2016

I previously own my home. My neighbors posted signs and flags 2 feet into my property and then called the police and said I trespassing in their yard. Then a couple days later, I was going into my backyard where there is a privacy fence and a side entrance to my backyard. They called the police again and told them I was trust passing on their property. I ran over the US flag that they posted in 2 feet in my yard. I have not gone onto their property at all but I know that I've got all these allegations against me. I'm a single mother working hard to provide for my family and now I have to prove that these allegations are false. Where is the truth in people anymore? How can a person lie on someone like this?

Get a lawyer and head to court. You'll have your story to be told.