What are my options if I was drinking one night, went home and picked a fight with my boyfriend because he had his cousin in our house? 2 Answers as of April 17, 2017

I don’t like her so I got him. He hit me back. Police was called. I was drunk. I pressed charges because I was mad at him. We I came to I bail him out and I dropped the charges. The DA wants to give him 8 years and I want to know how can I get him out of it?

I am assuming that your boyfriend has an attorney. You should talk with his attorney regarding the best way you can help him. You could also talk with the D.A. about dropping the charges, but once domestic violence charges are filed, most D.A.'s are opposed to dropping them.
It doesn't work like that. Prosecutors will never drop charges just because the victim has had a change of heart/story. The fact is, in 95% of all DV cases the parties reconcile, and prosecutors are well aware of this. He needs a good lawyer.