What are my options if I was charged with breaking and entering at college dorm 7 years ago? 1 Answers as of April 18, 2017

I was 18 years old at the time. I am 25 years old now. I broke into a college dorm room. A few days later, they ordered me to return the item and they kicked me out (no cuffs or I didn't have to sign an admission of guilt form). Now, I found out they charged me for 2nd degree breaking and entering. The state also issued an outstanding warrant. Does statute of limitations apply for my case?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
You will need to discuss this with a local attorney ASAP.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 4/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: