What are my options if I have a restraining order, my attorney says we have to go to trial and they won't settle? 1 Answers as of December 16, 2016

I am in the middle of a bitter divorce and custody case with a special needs infant. My parents can no longer pay my fees. I am the plaintiff. I can't even afford my own bills.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
Sounds like you'll have to represent yourself. Have you tried mediation to resolve the case.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 12/16/2016
Click to View More Answers: