What are my options if I have a daughter in jail accused of drug charges? How? 7 Answers as of September 01, 2015

What are my options if I have a daughter in jail accused of drug charges? I am not sure what I can do.

Hire the best and most experienced criminal defense attorney you can afford. A drug charge could ruin your daughter's future. Depending on her criminal history, a good criminal defense attorney may be able to get her into a program, such as deferred entry of judgement, etc., where the charges are eventually dismissed.
Chambers Law Firm
Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
Contact some attorneys and get a consultation. Many of us provide one free of charge.
You should try to hire her an attorney.
Simple. Hire a lawyer for her before she incriminates herself in open court and/or gets duped into a plea she will regret.
Help her get an attorney.
    LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com
    LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com | Andrea Storey Rogers
    You can pay the bond to get her out of jail, or leave her there until the next court date. Then she can plead not guilty and they will most likely release her and give her a new court date. Then you can hire a criminal defense attorney to represent her. That's your best option if you want to help her avoid ending up with a drug conviction.
    Law Office of Edward J. Blum
    Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
    You need to hire a lawyer to defend her. If she's in jail, it means the charges are serious.