What are my options if I am concerned about the safety of my baby when she is in the custody of her father? Posted on June 21, 2011

I'm pregnant from my ex-boyfriend who is now back together with his ex-wife and living with her. There is a lot of animosity between him, his ex-wife and me because he has gone back and forth between us. When my baby is born and he asks or if he asks for visitation or custody, what rights do I have for the safety of my child? Can I ask for supervised visits? If I can, how long does it last? Is there any way to not have her near my baby? I fear that his ex-wife and her family will not treat my baby right and my baby will not be able to tell me if she is being treated wrongly. What are my options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: