What are my options for recovering my things and how can I recoup the wasted money and emotional energy this company has put upon me and my family? 1 Answers as of March 03, 2017

I am in mover's hell. I hired a company to move my 3 bedroom house to another state. They showed up with a 1/2 full truck and only moved 1/2 my belongings over two weeks ago. They did not send out another truck to pick up the rest of items and I had to hire a second moving company to complete the move and get my items out before my house lease date was up. Now, the original movers are telling me the truck has broken down. They have missed the delivery date and are unable to give me an estimate of when my things will safely arrive.

You should contact the attorney general office, consumer division and file a complaint. They will investigate the matter. Also, retain an attorney so that you can sue for damages.