What are my options for maintaing a visa if it is still in review? 1 Answers as of July 30, 2011

My case status is still in Initial Review but how can that possible? It was moved on because on May 4, 2010 I received the approval notice for the petition, than the NVC lost the papers, they found it after 2 months and you move back my case...why? My daughter still here because in the middle time she got pregnant and the baby was born 4 months ago...We need something, some temporary visa or something or you can move so they can get the visa? She want go back to school can she apply for a student visa? Can we do something? I don't trust the VISA BULLETTIN because has been 2 years and for the wife’s they now are in may 2004 before they were on 2005 but I did the petition for my wife in 2006 and in the 2007 she got her visa or green card so I don't trust the visa bulletin but my daughter and his husband need something for work!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Reza Athari
If I understand you well, you are complaining because of visa retrogression. If that is the case, unfortunately nothing can be done and you will have to wait. Please contact an experienced immigration attorney if there are other issues with your case.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 7/30/2011
Click to View More Answers: