What are my options after divorcing a US citizen husband? 2 Answers as of March 06, 2011

Married in 2000 filed paper work in aug 2003 received EAD sameday got ssn interview was on Dec 2003. Spouse left Iraq in military cancelled the interview. Then in 2005 he divorced me for no reason. I have nothing have 2 kids from me bf who is a loser lies and abuses me I work legally pay my faxes all this time. What are my options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
I will need to know a lot more about your initial "paper work". Your EAD was received based on a conditional residency, was there a application to remove conditions under I-751? If not, then you have two children who are citizens, you have been in the USA for over 10 years, you can apply for cancellation of removal due to hardship to your children. If you would like the help of an attorney, please feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone for a consultation via phone or in person.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/6/2011
William C. Gosnell, Attorney at Law
William C. Gosnell, Attorney at Law | William C. Gosnell
If married for two years he can apply for a visa for you.
Answer Applies to: Tennessee
Replied: 2/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: