What are my odds of going to jail if found in contempt? 1 Answers as of December 16, 2014

I have to pay child support. I don’t have a job. I’ve been ordered to look for full time work. I owe $2,000 in back child support. I live with my mother and I donate plasma when I can. I help my mother by taking her back and forth to work and every penny I get goes to helping with bills to keep a roof over my head and gas for the car.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jack Longert, LLC | Jack Longert
If you can show you are following a Court order to look for work, you should be OK. If not, the Court may not accept any other explanation if you are able to look for work. Hope this helps.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 12/16/2014
Click to View More Answers: