What are my obligations to my husband? 2 Answers as of January 10, 2011

his case 5yrs till denied state will not release pol.report dom vil case.he left our state and thinks usc daughter can file new for him he left me no nta issued from last year.can he i will not give him any of my info he asked for .what can i do is i 130 still good when case denied ..i need to know please any advice

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC
Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC | Lynne Feldman
If your spouse is not yet a permanent resident and you have an immigration case pending for him then you should file a withdrawal of the I-130. If he is already a permanent resident and you filed an I-864 affidavit of support then you can be liable in the family courts or if he ever applies for public benefits.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/10/2011
Click to View More Answers: