What are my next steps if I was hit by one uninsured driver and another insured driver? 2 Answers as of March 08, 2017

I did not have auto insurance myself. I have already filed a claim with the insured driver, but do I need to worry about anything else? The insured driver did have a hurt wrist after flipping my car, but did not go to the hospital at the scene. A police report was made at the time of the incident.

Your punishment for having no insurance is that your claim is limited to out-of-pocket expenses (Civil Code 3333.4). You are not entitled to payment for pain and suffering. Therefore, you may have trouble finding a lawyer. Whether you can get anything from the insured driver's company will depend on whether he/she was at fault. Submit your med bills and proof of any loss of earnings, and see if they respond.
Sarrail, Castillo & Hall, LLP | Monica Castillo
If you are not responsible for the accident, but you are uninsured, your claim can only be for related, paid medical expenses and lost income (if any).