What are my legal separation rights as a stay at home wife? Posted on March 09, 2011

So my husband has decided once again to separate and has moved out of the house we own. He comes and goes as he pleases bringing much havoc to me and my teen kids. He claims he can do this because he's the breadwinner and pays the bills. What is my legal rite regarding all this? He tells me he doesn’t need a judge to tell him what to pay, how to pay, etc. for finances regarding my children and I. However, he's setting the terms, the conditions, and timelines for me to fix the marriage, although he is the one who cheated, solicited for sex online, etc. He is very much a wishy-washy person, who keeps us all guessing often about his conditions since they change at a flip of a dime. He thinks I ought to find a job and care for our kids. I unfortunately don't have any job skills since I have been a stay at home wife for pretty much thru-out our 18 year marriage.